Pipit for Playdate
A game for Playdate that involves using the crank to control Pipit, a mechanical bird –
- Deploy Pipit onto uninhabited planets as part of a resettlement project.
- Locate pips in the jungle and collect them by throwing them into the the air and catching them in the basket on Pipit’s back.
- Take collected pips to abandoned villages in nearby clearings and sow them into empty flower pots.
- Repopulate each village one by one as each planted pip grows into a Pip person.
- Sit back and bask in Salamanda’s ambient soundscapes.